Adam comes to Mental Health Colorado with a degree in Business Administration. ...
Partnerships & Development Manager
Amy Shaw joined Mental Health Colorado in 2022 after many years of experience ...
Senior Policy Advocate
Bridget joins Mental Health Colorado after nearly five years as a senior ...
Carson Biederman is currently a graduate student at the University of Denver ...
Vice President, Operations
David McLaughlin joined Mental Health Colorado in 2019 after many years ...
Em joined Mental Health Colorado in 2021, after graduating from the University ...
Erica Montgomery joined Mental Health Colorado in 2018, bringing 10 years of ...
Vice President, Government Affairs
Lauren Snyder serves as the Vice President for Government Affairs for Mental ...
Competency Diversion Projects Director
Lynn has worked in alternatives to incarceration in Utah and Colorado, focusing ...
Melanie E. Morris is a Master's graduate of Grand Canyon University. She ...
Mike is currently a Master of Social Work student at Metropolitan State ...
President & CEO
Vincent Atchity joined Mental Health Colorado in 2019. Vincent previously ...
For media inquiries, please reach out to Erin McCann at firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Advisors
Mary Beth Buescher, Esq.
Maureen Doran, RN, MSN
Thomas Flanagan, Jr.
Dyana Z. Furmansky
Stuart Kassan, MD
William Kent, PhD
Kenneth Krause, MD
Sandra Rhodes, PsyD
Margaret Roath, LCSW
Brett Spurr, CFP
Hon. Jane Tidball
Pegi Touff, PhD
Marty Waters, LCSW
Annie V. Wohlgenant
Stephen Berman, MD (in memorium)
Robert Freedman, MD
Cynthia Truitt, PhD
Terry Ann Biddinger (in memoriam)
Jerry Dunn, Esq. (in memoriam)
Frank Guerra, MD (in memoriam)
Jack Hyatt (in memoriam)
Herb Merrill II, EdD (in memoriam)
James Taucher, CPA (in memoriam)
Board of Directors
- Founder & CEO, Currie Consulting Group
Raul De Villegas-Decker
- Chair Elect
- Founder, Principal Consultant, RDV Executive Consulting Group, LLC
- Grand Junction
- Medicaid Market President, Elevance Health
- Former Board President, North Range Behavioral Health
- Former Lieutenant, Weld County Sheriff's Office
- Chair Emeritus
- Shareholder, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck LLP
- Head of Public Policy & Government Relations, Southwest US, Google
Ben Miller, PsyD
- Chief Strategy Officer, Well Being Trust
- Former Director, Farley Health Policy Center, University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Community Leader
Doug Muir, LCSW, CAC III
- Behavioral Health Initiatives Director, Centura Health
Shannon Van Deman, MBA
- Chair & Treasurer
- CEO, Aspen Ridge Recovery
- Former Vice President, Pediatric Mental Health Institute, Children's Hospital Colorado
303 E. 17th Ave.
Denver, Colorado 80203
Thank you to our generous
2023 Elite Annual Sponsor:
Stay up-to-date and get our latest news by email.