- This event has passed.
Lecture Series: Colorado Resiliency Arts Lab (CORAL) Monthly Lectures
April 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
CU Anschutz in the Colorado Resiliency Arts Lab (CORAL) is currently researching healthcare worker burnout and psychological distress. They are the first National Endowment of the Arts Lab in Colorado. They hold a monthly lecture series on the third Friday of each month from 12-1 PM.
- April 16th: Julia Langley, Faculty Director of the Lombardi Arts and Humanities Program at Georgetown University
- May 21st: Susan Magsamen, Executive Director of the International Arts & Mind Lab, John Hopkins University
- June 18th: Dr. Jandel Allen-David, President and CEO of Craig Hospital
- July 16th: Dr. Sarada Krishnan, Director of Horticulture and Center for Global Initiatives
- August 20th: CORAL TEAM, Creative Arts Therapy Facilitators – University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- September 17th: Dr. Jess Bone Behavioural Sciences and Health at University of College London