- This event has passed.
Virtual Happy Hour
October 2, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
The Tribute Gala is right around the corner and it’s looking a little different this year BUT that doesn’t mean it’ll be any less fun. Join Mental Health Colorado’s president & CEO, Vincent Atchity, and wife, Lauren, for happy hour and learn how to make their favorite cocktail/mocktail so you can grab a drink, gather your friends, relax and watch the Tribute Gala to support mental health for all Coloradans.
In addition to sharing a favorite cocktail recipe, Vincent will be introducing our top 3 priorities for how we will be passing laws, building a movement, and changing practices in 2021.
When: Friday, October 2, 2020, 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Registration: Sign up below and we’ll send you the Zoom link to join.
- 1 lime
- 1/3 cup Apple Cider (We’ll be using cider from Ya-Ya’s Farm & Orchard in Longmont)
- Ginger Beer (We’ll be using Kure’s Ginger Beer from Loveland)
- Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower Cordial
- Ice cubes
- Optional: A Colorado whiskey of your choice
- Use a copper mug if you have one!
*When you sign up for Happy Hour with Vincent & Lauren you will also receive the Zoom link to the Tribute Gala the week of the event (Date: Oct. 10, 7 p.m.)