- This event has passed.
Surviving or Thriving? The Current and Future State of Substance Use Disorder Services in Colorado
January 26, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Join the Colorado Providers Association for a conversation on Friday, January 26th. Lunch will be provided at 11:30 am, and a panel will discuss from 12:00-2:00 pm.
- Robert Werthwein, Director, Office of Behavioral Health, Colorado Department of Human Services
- Brad Sjostrom, President, Colorado Providers Association; Manager, West Pines Behavioral Health Addiction Services
- Daniel Darting, CEO, Signal Behavioral Health Network
- Laurel Karabatsos, Deputy Medicaid Director, Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
- Representative Brittany Pettersen, Colorado General Assembly
- Charles Smith, Regional Administrator, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services
Moderator: Pat Steadman, CEO, Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.