Our state has a historic opportunity to make strategic transformational investments to improve access to care, improve transparency and accountability, and end discrimination.
The state has set aside $450 million for one-time investments in behavioral health from the American Rescue Plan Act for use by December 31, 2026. Read more about the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 here.
The Behavioral Health Transformational Task Force and corresponding subpanels are convening the next couple of months to discuss what investments and policy changes need to be made to transform the behavioral health system in Colorado – this includes both mental health and substance use.
- Behavioral Health Transformational Task Force
- Recent meetings:
- Don’t miss:
- Legislative Interim Committee on School Finance – January 10, 2022
- Joint Technology Committee – January 10, 2022
- Legislative Oversight Committee Concerning Tax Policy & Task Force – January 11, 2021
- Colorado Commission on Uniform State Laws – January 14, 2021
- Legislative Audit Committee Hearing – January 18, 2022
- Time has been set aside for public testimony in each one of the upcoming meetings listed above.
- If interested in providing public testimony, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay updated on task force happenings by signing up to receive alerts!