Colorado Drug Trends
Prepared by Stephanie Russell, MSW
- Alcohol has the largest number of treatment admissions since 2009
- Alcohol, Heroin, and Meth account for 75% of all treatment records in CY2017
- Twenty-five through 34 year olds account for the highest volume of treatment admissions for five out of six substances observed
- White race and male gender continue to be the most frequent demographics admitted to treatment
- The gender gap is the smallest for prescription opioids
Read the full report here.