Request a Speaker
How might you better improve the mental health of your community? Are you interested in learning more about the law-making process? Why is it important to recognize mental health across the lifespan?
Educate your community and request a presentation from one of our experts at Mental Health Colorado.
- Grassroots Advocacy Workshop with Moe Keller
- Learn how a grassroots bill becomes a law in Colorado, from start to finish.
- Learn how to advocate for legislative changes you believe in.
- Practice testifying on a mock bill before a committee of legislators.
- Healthier Minds Across the Lifespan with Vincent Atchity
- What would a mentally healthy Colorado look like?
- What policies, practices, and ideas need to be set into motion to make that happen?
- What barriers prevent us being the mentally healthiest we can be in Colorado?
- Where do you come in?
- Decriminalizing Mental Health with Vincent Atchity
- Why have jails and prisons become the largest mental health facilities in the U.S.?
- How can we improve health outcomes, preserve public safety, AND save taxpayer dollars?
- How can we disentangle mental health and criminal justice?
- Do you have other presentation ideas? Let us know!
Ready to request a speaker?
Please email our communications manager, Flora Welsh, with your request. In your email, please include the size of the event, if it’s a virtual event, date, and other significant details.
Please note: Requests that align with our work will be considered and we will contact you.