Dave Rose (D)
Click here for more information on the candidate.
Do you support school policies and funding that increase the availability of mental health services in schools and early childhood settings?
- Yes: As an elementary principal in Colorado schools for 32 years I was very supportive of in-school therapist in my schools. I also served as a school psychologist in Iowa schools and now serve as a registered psycho-therapist in the Griffith Center for Children Truancy program on a part-time basis.
- Yes: Of course more support and professional follow up is a necessity in these serious cases.
- Yes: As a State Representative I would be extremely supportive in passing a red flag bill that protects the individual and others from violent behavior through the court process.
- Yes: The Affordable Health Care Act has demonstrated how quality health care insurance including treatment of mental health and substance abuse disorders can be covered and I would be protective of quality health insurance plans.
- Yes: The sooner the service is provided the results will be more positive.
- Yes: This is a crucial need in our state.
- Yes: I am a board member for Almost Home in Brighton and we use every resource possible through state grants and fund raising activities to provide emergency housing and this needs to be done state wide.