Kevin Gulbranson (Libertarian)
Do you support school policies and funding that increase the availability of mental health services in schools and early childhood settings?
- Yes: Reallocate some of the dollars spent on administration to services that help the children
- No: Referrals could be made to nonprofit agencies that could provide this service without a need for additional public funding.
- No: Not in the form that has been presented thus far. Individual rights must be a priority in any proposed solution.
- Yes: Should be readily available public information
- No: If market conditions demand a long term expansion of services, existing providers will accommodate
- No: The state could do a lot by reducing impediments to private providers of this type of housing