Brain Wave Introductory Video
Thank you for volunteering to be a part of the Brain Wave introductory video! Please make sure to follow the guidelines and answer all the questions below. You can submit your video to Flora at Fwelsh@mentalhealthcolorado.org. If the file is too big, please email the file via We Transfer.
- Check out the video below!
- How to film yourself: hold the camera like a selfie, have some one film you, OR place camera in stable position
- Please situate yourself in a quiet place and speak loudly
- Dress appropriately, no profane language
- No more than 5 minutes
- Please submit video to Flora by Friday Oct. 25
Questions to answer:
- Name and location
- Why did you decide to join the Brain Wave?
- How have you gotten involved with advocacy as a Brain Wave member?
- Do you look forward to continuing the work with Mental Health Colorado?
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Flora or call at 502.727.4329.